Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,815   Online: 863

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker 11811 View Post
    Wait a second... Snapping digi-pics with an iPhone is art, now? ...and this "art" is, somehow, cool? That's the funniest thing I've heard all week!
    Lady gaga is also an artist, not singer. Nowadays everybody is called an artist - not singer, actor, photographer, snap-shoot shooter ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven L View Post
    So they made a casing for an Iphone to mimic a Leica? What do you do when the phone rings? Hold the camera to your ear?
    The only way I use my cellphone camera (not an aye-phone, btw) is for when I am going to do the grosseries. We have a chalkboard in the kitchen. A quick snapshot is just enough. "the art of iPhoneography" is that a real word? iPhoneography? And printing an inferiour (what is it with Iphone, 5MP?) picture on your desktop printer is called Inkjetotype?
    I agree about the artform though. To create something that looks good with limited material IS truely art. #cynical mode off#

Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Lady gaga is also an artist, not singer. Nowadays everybody is called an artist - not singer, actor, photographer, snap-shoot shooter ...
    just think how much we could make importing these to Warsaw...

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Waiting for a black Nikon F Photomic Ftn version--or maybe one that looks like a burrito?

Shooter
    Large Format
    I just found out what the I in Iphone stands for: Ignorant!

O yeah, and I want an Iphone casing that looks like a TARDIS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    It's like putting foot powder on a prosthetic foot. It's pointless but makes the person feel good pretending to have the real thing.

...Or those cheap plastic chrome stick on air vents that go on the sides of cars. There is nothing I love better than laughing at a Buick LeSabre with air vents stuck to the front quarter panel.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That Schneider iPhone lens kit is dope:

http://www.iprolens.com/

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Yes, iPhonedigisnapshototgraphy is a celebrated new medium, with all the arts-peak theory needed to grant it credibility and yes, this is real

Before you choke on your cornflakes, remember there are people who believe in a flat earth

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Before you choke on your cornflakes, remember there are people who believe in a flat earth

John

HAHA!! Can I quote you on that?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Where do I put my 35mm film?
    Can't those effects be made with the Iphone's software?
    Seriously, that Iphone lens kit looks nice for an alternative, but still 5MP isn't a lot for decent professional pictures. Or is there an app for that? Unless your professional line of work doesn't need much more, or requires smaller pictures (like an internet photographer)
    People have forgotten that analogue is actually closer to nature and still superiour to the digital alternatives. For not so long ago, I used to be one of them.
    I get the gadget from the first poster, but why mimic a Leica? Why not just an unrecognisable, no-name camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can always get a Rolleiflex cover:
    http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Appl...Cover/45510346

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin