Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,975   Posts: 1,523,642   Online: 1093

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    Wow, you seem like me (like fast glass), we both have the Mamiya with the 80 f1.9 and now the Lynx 14?! I keep my Lynx 14 with 400 @800 and shoot it in door, avail light, the Mamiya 1.9 with the 50 (PanF) outside a lot. Well if you want to really be like me, add an XA to the kit....those three are the trifecta...

As I said when you showed your Mamiya set, you've a heck of an eye. Stay safe
    LOL you might be my twin! you got a flickr page? and to everyone else thank you for all the awesome comments =)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Sorry, no Flickr, I do post some images to the Gallery here at APUG; although, one needs to be a subscriber to see the APUG Gallery. I highly recommend...
    Andy

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Interestingly Lynx 14 is a boat class name. Its 14 feet and extremelly modern , sexy in red and white and its plans are around 100 british pounds from Selway Fisher.
    I loved the pictures , girl seem so innocent but how many foxes are running in her mind without tails touch each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin