Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,519   Online: 891

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    OR, we could assume we know nothing about the OP.
    As far as I know he/she may be a bit younger than many of the camera repair guys
    still operating.Perhaps the OP may one day become the goto person for repairs.
    just thinking - which, incidently is a good start
    In my culture we usually admire and support those willing to try things for themselves.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Swensson View Post
    OR, we could assume we know nothing about the OP.
    As far as I know he/she may be a bit younger than many of the camera repair guys
    still operating.Perhaps the OP may one day become the goto person for repairs.
    just thinking - which, incidently is a good start
    In my culture we usually admire and support those willing to try things for themselves.
    This could be true but in business a person needs to know how to control his/her attitude when dealing with potential customers or people he/she does not agree with..
    Leicarfcam aka Colyn

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by leicarfcam View Post
    If you don't know what you are doing I would advise you send it out for repair. The closing curtain has to be aligned exactly right or 1000th cannot be adjusted. Lathe overlap also has to be properly measured and there are other areas that have to be right.. Also curtain overall length has to be exact as well as tape length..

If you don't have the tools to properly align you will end up with a non-working parts camera..but then I get to buy them cheap and fix them right..

case over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin