Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,922   Posts: 1,584,979   Online: 1041

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You might look at http://ritzcam.com/ as they often have lenses. There is also a Nikon 135/3.5 Contax mount lense on KEH now, and it's cheap.

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I am in the same boat

I am newbie too with a Contax IIIa I purchased a few months ago at a camera show in the suburban wilds of Toronto. I did not come with CZ Sonnar but what I think is a Jupitor 50mm f2 from our friends in the Ukraine. I shot one roll of Agfa APX 100 and on the whole I am very happy with the results. I would love to get my hands on a CZ 50/1.5 and a 35 mm lens. I have been pricing the lenses out and there is a price spread that can be best described as a gulf.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Medium Format

Zeiss is nice

The Zeiss lenses really are nice. I have the 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, and 135mm lenses. They aren't cheap, but they do seem to hold their value.

The 135mm is probably the least expensive. You can find one for less than $200 without much trouble. But you'll need a view finder, too.

Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin