Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,061   Posts: 1,611,384   Online: 1049

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by clogz View Post
    The solution: http://www.leicagoodies.com/ Look under 'shade' and your problems might be solved. Then again there is the zinc rot...... Go and load your camera with film and don't worry....
    Well I sold the M6 and bought a M2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas View Post
    Well I sold the M6 and bought a M2
    I love my M2. I think it is a much better camera than the M6.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcfires View Post
    I love my M2. I think it is a much better camera than the M6.
    I agree, much prefer the m2/3/4 VFs over the later brothers. Any VF irritation is to be avoided if it can be as far as I am concerned; this includes having no blinking, distracting/red-haze-causing lights in my M's VF for me! In my experience, the m6 flare was situational -- but when it occurred, it ruined the shot. If you shoot in situations where it occurs, it could be a hassle for you, too. That situational possibility noted, the M6 to MP VF upgrade is still a great deal less than buying a MP; you end up with a camera that is functionally the same as a M6 with one exception: the MP light meter is one stop more sensitive than the standard M6's. Yet using either a M6 or a MP meter in low light is a no-go for me -- it blinks and produces a red haze -- which has caused me to lose shots. Much prefer how the all-mechanical M's VFs just let me think, compose and shoot
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." W. Durant

flickr

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi

I normally use IXMOO & MPs dont do IXMOO, but if you are worried by the red glow leave the battery out, but I dont have any problems with the M2 or M3 finder even if the cover glass is not coated.

Noel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin