Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,836   Online: 936

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB - Filters for Kodak Retina 1a (22mm)

I've got a nice Retina 1a but could use some filters to enhance my black and white images. Not much luck so far on e-bay, B&H, Adarama, etc. Thought I'd give this a try.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Tim over at www.filterfind.net Super nice guy that can get you what you need (if it's not on his website just e-mail him.)
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    35mm
    I know you are in the USA but try Googling SRB Griturn which is in UK. They will make almost any filter size you want and whatever fitting/colour or any other description.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    another option is a push or clamp on hood which takes series filters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you sure the filter size is exactly 22mm? I only ask because Kodak marketed Series V adapters in 22.5 for screw-ons, as did Tiffen and others. I have a few of them, but I don't have 22. That doesn't mean they weren't made, I just don't have any. i do have some slip-on Series V as well, in 22, 23.5 and up. Measure the OD and send me a PM.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Thanks for the responses.

When I learned to look for "series v", I can find the filters on e-bay fairly easily.

Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin