Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,523   Posts: 1,543,813   Online: 755

Shooter
    Medium Format

More Bessa R3A problems.

I posted a thread a while ago about the rangefinder sticking in my R3A. Cleaning the camera myself helped a little at first, but the problem has ultimately persisted. Beyond this, it sounds like something is loose in the camera, as I can hear it rattle around. The focusing rectangle is no longer located in the center of the viewing frame anymore as well, and it travels toward the top left corner of the frame as I focus away from infinity. I'm thinking this may be related to the loose part, but I don't really know. Does anyone have any insight to this? If it needs to be sent out for repair, what are some good places to try? Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds like it needs a repair, I'd talk to the official Voigtlander distributor for the USA, www.cameraquest.com.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin