Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,539   Posts: 1,572,765   Online: 875

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark Hama has my Olympus OM2n and Fujica V2. Pricey compared to what some people are being quoted, $135 each camera. I opted not to send my OM to zuiko.com because I'm incredibly impatient and it didn't need much more than a simple CLA. If it needed parts I would probably send it to someone who has easy access to them. Mr. Hama did a great job on my Yashica 12 so I felt comfortable sending more work his way.

I sent an XD11 to Weber Camera and I ended up paying shipping for nothing. He couldn't fix an electronics issue. Probably not his fault, but I was disappointed none the less.

Eric H. has my MX right now and everyone knows to send their Pentax to him in the USA. No point in wasting your time with anyone else.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you're in Canada and need work done on a Leica, there's nobody better than Gerry Smith at Kindermann (Toronto area): www.kindermann.ca
    He did a fine and fast job on my M4-P.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin