Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,039   Online: 840

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    There is a company at Germany or Austria , Westlicht or so. They are the biggest Leica auction people on Earth , they sell for crazy prices. Deal with them and they will offer you to put the selling price in to a max min range. No suprises but lots of Money. They sell even 4 million dollar Leicas.

Umut

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    There is a company at Germany or Austria , Westlicht or so. They are the biggest Leica auction people on Earth , they sell for crazy prices. Deal with them and they will offer you to put the selling price in to a max min range. No suprises but lots of Money. They sell even 4 million dollar Leicas.

Umut
    Thanks - I'll try to find them, but I'd rather deal with someone in the US or Canada. I'm just trying to find out how rare this lens might be and what a fair price for one in EXC+ condition would be.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Elmar rote Skala 3,5/50

Zeige pro Seite
    Darstellung als: Liste Gitter Sortieren nach

Mehr erfahren
    Elmar Red Scale 3,5/5cm

390,- € In den Warenkorb

Elmar 2,8/50mm

Zeige pro Seite

Mehr erfahren
    Elmar 2,8/50mm

390,- € In den Warenkorb Jahr: 1957 Zustand: A-
    Zeige pro Seite
    D

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Leica Screwmount - Fixed Focal Length Lenses
    50 F3.5 IN CM ELMAR COLLAPSIBLE RED SCALE (36)
    BGN
    $399.00

Leica Screwmount - Fixed Focal Length Lenses
    50 F3.5 ELMAR COLLAPSIBLE NICKEL (36) (MINIMUM APERTURE F18) / NO SERIAL #, 'O'
    BGN
    $399

www.keh.com

above from www.westlicht.com from Austria

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by summicron1 View Post
    Dealers will pay you 2/3 of those prices because they gotta make a living. Sell them on eBay you walk into the snakepit. Caveat emptor!
    Show me a dealer who will pay 2/3 of retail price!!! PLEASE!!!! I've got a number of lenses I'd like to sell, but I found that most dealers were looking to pay 1/3 of retail.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Show me a dealer who will pay 2/3 of retail price!!! PLEASE!!!! I've got a number of lenses I'd like to sell, but I found that most dealers were looking to pay 1/3 of retail.
    To aware aware the OP is became necessary. The best way is to sell the lens is the APUG. Be an subscriber , took the lenses best pictures including showing the glass clear againts the white paper , add the serial numbers and most importantly tell the story where did you find the lenses from.
    Below a classiieds ad for 425 dollars. If your lens is excellent , it makes more.

Leica 5cm F3.5 Elmar for LTM - Interesting Serial Number!
    Leica 5cm F3.5 collapsible Elmar for LTM. The serial number is 595112, an early 1945 serial number possibly indicating this is "war-time" Leica. I had this lens CLA'ed recently (receipt included). There remains what is possibly (not sure) a very faint layer of haze and/or coating imperfection seen under very bright light, but the overall glass aspect is substantially clear and clean and I'm sure it would take pictures as-new. (My tech told me he did his best to clean this lens while not risking leaving internal scratches.) The iris is clean and the action smooth. The focus motion is smooth and precise. There are a smattering of micro-scratches and a bit of pitting on the barrel, all pretty normal for a 68 y/o Elmar, but overall this is a very decent lens. Sold as shown with original front cap in good shape which has a little sticker that says "Germany" on the inside surface.

Price: $425 plus insured shipping OBO

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you, Mustafa. I've replied to both of your inputs by private message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin