Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,845   Posts: 1,582,693   Online: 1068

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 250swb View Post
    No you are missing nothing, I just wonder how there can be so many posts accumulated between them by so many people who still can't see the difference between negative and positive........on a film forum!

Steve
    Are, discerning the difference between negative and positive, that old chestnut. It is almost like asking people to think in reverse. I think it is because of this constant neg/pos conundrum that I sometimes try and pull doors that say push.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    Are, discerning the difference between negative and positive, that old chestnut. It is almost like asking people to think in reverse. I think it is because of this constant neg/pos conundrum that I sometimes try and pull doors that say push.
    I suppose throwing slides into the equation complicates matters occasionally!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If it was a light leak it would be white on the photo. On the neg it would be dark. If it were slide film it would be the same as a photo (positive), white. Possibly a development issue? In any case, it's gone. For now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello,
    not enough volume of developer in the tank?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jochen View Post
    Hello,
    not enough volume of developer in the tank?
    I thought of that, but no, I measured it out. This roll was on the bottom, so it should have been no problem.
    Those who know, shoot film

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin