Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,919   Posts: 1,556,433   Online: 1195

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Heads Up - New Graflex Graflite #2745 Adapters

If you are a user of Sylvania Press #25/25B or General Electric #5/5B flashbulbs with your Graphic press camera, then you might be interested the following listing:

GRAFLEX 4X5 FLASH REFLECTOR

It's an offer for brand new, never used Graflite right-angle adapters w/reflectors. The seller claims he had a full case of these assemblies, never opened. I had him double-check the Graflex catalog number and confirm that the adapter and reflector pieces were both included before purchasing two assemblies for myself. The listing currently shows eight remaining at this time. I don't know if the seller has more after these are gone.

If your current adapter is unreliable and/or has seen better days, this would appear to be a rare chance to replace it with a brand new one.

I have absolutely no connection with this seller whatsoever. I just thought there might be a few APUG press camera owners who might be interested. Also note that while I have placed my order, I have not yet actually received the items to inspect them directly.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They went fast. Only two remaining.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have more reflectors than i know what do do with, all used and abused. If I bought a NIB one, I'd be too afraid to use it

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin