Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,148   Online: 1034

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems now days all we hear is bad, but there are a lot of wonderful folks among us. I have way more photo equipment than I could ever afford, my youngest daughter gave me a nice enlarger with lens and other items. In a conversation that started about hand guns and ended on film cameras a total stranger give me a Yashica A and a Rolleicord III, both are in good condition and make good photos when I don't goof. Also I have received a fine Nikon FG from a forum member, it is now loaded with film. And when the temperatures get out of the 100's it will be in action.

Hope I have not strayed totally off topic, just love the camera your with.

David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Having a CLA on your M3 would be a good place to start. I would recommend Sherry Krauter ( www.sherrykrauter.com ) for this. She can also advise you about repairing the hotshoe or replacing the top plate, if you want to have that done. You might also want to have Sherry inspect the lenses to see if they need any work.
    "My idea of a good life is that I wake up in the morning, go out and look around and make four rolls of film a day." - Josef Koudelka

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." - Ernst Haas

"Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment." – Elliott Erwitt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sherry K is a very good repair person. I have used her and I also have used

Youxin Ye
    16 Fairview Road
    Canton, MA 02021
    781-830-9141
    http://www.yyecamera.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    +1 for Sherry!
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin