Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,650   Online: 790

Shooter
    35mm

Konica automatic C35 shutter issue?

Hi,
    I just picked up a Konica automatic C35, plug in a battery, the light meter seems working fine, because I can see the pin is moving, however, the shutter sounds almost the same between says 1/650 and 1/30, is this normal?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one with the same problem. The shutter fires at one constant speed with no battery (meter is NOT working then)and at the same speed with a battery (though the meter does move once the battery is inserted). My only guess is that, while the meter is showing reaction to light, the shutter is not reading anything from it, or is simply no longer responding to the meter. Shame. Otherwise a very nice little camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Will the shutter stay open on the B setting? It might fix it if you replace the battery wire. A royal pain in the butt to do.
    "If its not broken, I can't afford it."

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by trythis View Post
    Will the shutter stay open on the B setting? It might fix it if you replace the battery wire. A royal pain in the butt to do.
    The shutter will not stay open on B mode, but it did show a bit slower than normal.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin