Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,848   Online: 883

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I blame Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob, Many thanks for the "using info" and the online manual (which I've saved off). Interesting I'll be testing it against my Sekonic and running the tests with HP5+

I'll also remember "Interslice" we have to support those ex-Brits as they re-discover the world.

Btw ... Great signature, just wish he was still in politics to liven up our boring grey election.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    So where do we send the invoices? ... I know the Church of Rodinal !!
    As of April 18 2005 your CofR account is in arrears and payment is due and expcted promply. No new invoices will be accepted and bottles of HotRod will be withheld until payment is received and processed. Your overdue account is mostly for cleaning bills on your (officially sanctioned) church rode. (Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get wine, let alone fixer out of these things?).
    Due to economic forces the CofR now accepts old cameras with good lenses as means of payment. Please submit cash or Canonets to accounting where I'll... um.. I mean... we'll set your overdue balance corrected and paid in full.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The church is furthermore expanding!

The IRA (International Rodinal Army) and the german fraction, Rodinal Arme Fraktion, is gaining support all over the world (because of APUG). To get total control of the world no-one can feel safe anymore.
    Let the Rodinalution begin! We take no prisoners, we kill'em all!

Greetings

High Priest and Militia Leader

Morten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Awwww but I've been sending in my payments ... I think maybe those dark forces of less noble soups have been intercepting them

Morten with a name of "IRA" it may be more than the dark forces that will now be reading this thread ... look out they are behind you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin