Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,628   Online: 732

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, funny things happen. Dad goes I wind up with the Leica M3 and and a new passion, my brother Alex got the IIIg, he has a thing for screwmounts. The M3 is not my only rangfinder, I also have a Contax IIIa with what I think is either a Jenna lens or Jupiter lens 50/2. and I have a Kiev III on the way, somewhere in the mail as the saying goes.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry to hear about your dad - I think its an excellent point that you will have something that will remind you of him all the time - and I mean all the time - I am new to this RF thing, having long wandered what its all about and Iam so thoroughly bitten now...two canonets later, and dreaming of a Leica...(just because you know, it IS a Leica )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I avoided them for a long time . . .

I picked up my first RF about 2 years ago now. A Minolta Himatic 7 and since then I have come to really enjoy using a few different cheap RF's. Canon QL17 GIII and Olympus XA are my favourites.

It's great that they can be picked up very cheap here in Australia on the used market and so now that I have a few, I understand why they can be very seductive, especially compared to my 35mm & 645 SLR's which are big, noisy and heavy.

A workmate has progressed through a couple of Bessa's to Leica's and I have to say they are very nice. Just WAY too expensive...

Glenn
    Last edited by Glenn Mathison; 04-28-2005 at 07:24 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin