Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,632   Online: 738

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow... and people complain about eBay... that, I would say is a very questionable business practise... can anyone say "monopoly"?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well after Seans suggestion that we should explore other forums I've just got my next one on the way from a really nice guy at Rangefinder Forum (RRF). A beautiful QL17 G111 to add to my growing family of Canonets ..... come to daddy my precious

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh no, you said you wouldn't....
    You're worse than me....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh yes I did ......
    Very probably .....

The public holidays both side of the pond have delayed things a little, but hopefully I'll be shooting with it next weekend, which just happens to be a 3 day rest weekend for me

Market shoot planned with a QL17 either way ROFLOL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since you are already beyond hope - get a Bell & Howell Canonet 19. It is not as good a camera, optically as the QL17, but you just have to have one, if for no other reason than for its endearing "backwardsness" (backwardsaussity?) - everything is backwards - the film lever is on the bottome, the roll of film is at your right hand... and it can be used as a blunt weapon! Besides, then there is the light meter - a round cell surrounding the lens (like some of the russian RF's). Gotta have it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin