Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,864   Online: 890

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Love the Beetles!!! I am a certified VW nut, although it is in the area of water cooled cars more than the real, true, original VW, ie. Beetle. Good to see people keeping the faith.

VW has some issues, they have lost people like me - but seem to be doing fine as the up and coming, not quite luxury car buyer's choice (although they seem to be moving in that direction as well with their Phaeton... people's car...hmmm, right. Remind me, which people again?). My beloved GTi's are now mere imposters, trading on an honoured badge but offering fat, overpriced... OK, this is a photo forum, right? Sorry, forgot

Canonets suck, they are not worth the box they're shipped in... usually with some regularity now... usually to my house...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings

Canonets suck, they are not worth the box they're shipped in... usually with some regularity now... usually to my house...
    I have a mint condition QL17 GIII on route to me from Canada at the moment... you missed one!

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K
    I have a mint condition QL17 GIII on route to me from Canada at the moment... you missed one!
    Curses! That looks like mine! My precioussssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I mean, uhm... yeah, well - good for you, like, totally, worst camera EVERRRR!

Seriously, though - you will love it. I was just looking at some shots from mine and that little lens seems very, very sharp to the best of my ability to tell, and seems to render nice contrast in B&W. Plus, its from Canada, so it was probably used as a hockey puck or to beat way-ward polar bears over the noggin, eh?

But, you know, if you want a real RF of substance... what about a Canter Beauty? Those have to be worth like a $1000 or something. I just happen to have one lying around...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin