Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,468   Online: 890

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Zorki RF Alignment Help

Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of instructions on aligning a Zorki 4's rangefinder? Or if it's easy to explain, just tell me how. Someone told me to unscrew a cover screw from the front and that the adjustment screw is underneath, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Usually, the RF adjust will be either via a screw under the nameplate. This will depend upon whether we are talking about horizontal or vertical. My suggestion would be to go to The Rangefinder Forum and do a search there. You will find extensive articles and posts on how to do it. I might add that the most important thing is to do it at infinity focus and using a distant vertical object.

Kent
    Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/zorki4/ has all sorts of info on your camera including a repair manual.

Good luck
    Hans
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin