Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,974   Online: 966

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That "New Skin" will give your camera a real rad. look Bob. My experience with beautification took a slightly different approach and the results were , shall we say, unique.
    I picked up an Argus Brick on ebay for $1.00. Couldn,t resist the sales pitch "Its older than dirt". And it was!
    Got a fake gator skin purse from the local thrift store ($1.00) as my new cover and used the old leather as a template. Bit of cleaning, bit of glueing and VOILA". Brand new brick! Fun project that only cost me a few bucks.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sensanjay
    Hey!!! New Jersey is more than exits on the Turnpike (or Parkway). Just take a look at Daniel Lawton's photos.
    As I wrote to our friends in our end-of-2005 letter, "Last year and this we traveled relatively little. No trips abroad of any kind, let alone to collect fish. No excursions to the west coast. <snip> Many of our recent excursions have been to take pictures in the wilds of New Jersey. For those of you who know only the densely populated and very ugly northeastern corner of the state, there's more to New Jersey than garbage dumps, chemical plants, what passes for gentrification, and slums. The Pine Barrens, in particular, are a wonderful place to visit. Pat and I have never discussed whether not traveling far makes her feel deprived. It does me, a little, but there are worse punishments than having to learn our area better."

I don't need to look at other peoples' pictures to know where I live. I don't even have to look at my own lousy pictures ...

Cheers,

Dan

The exits stay where they are, the abrasion is infectious.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fromm
    ...I don't need to look at other peoples' pictures to know where I live. I don't even have to look at my own lousy pictures ...
    No offence meant - my comment was in jest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sensanjay
    No offence meant - my comment was in jest.
    None taken.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob, I did my Yashica Electro GT in red lizard skin last year. I was looking at the red goat leather too. Looks great on a black camera body. Camera Leather's work is excellent, (I owe them a photo of the camera for their web site). I know you will enjoy the look and the CLA on the camera.

--John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bob, You're having way too much fun You can polish brass while you wait. Need more??
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattCarey
    I can't attest to Dagor77's claim about her being a good kisser, though...

Matt
    I taught he sad that only to me (Read my feedback little_buster)?

I recovered two nice Bronicas an rewarding job Cameras with new skin look beautiful. I used red snake skin about $50 worth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 536.jpg  
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    Bob, You're having way too much fun You can polish brass while you wait. Need more??
    What 'cha got?

hehehe
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin