Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,773   Posts: 1,516,609   Online: 1120

Shooter
    35mm RF

Bessa R - difficult to rewind

hello, i've a Bessa R that is heavy to rewind . i've looked and it seems the take up spool is to tight .
    Did someone here have an experience like this with this camera ? Do you know a solution to fix ?
    Thank ^^
    "have a nice hat, not a pot of flowers" - Alicouscous 2002

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, mine has always rewound very easily.

David.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have two Rs, and both are free of any obvious mechanical defect in this area. However, I do find that as I near the end of the rewind (the film is almost completely back into the can), the going gets tough. My opinion has always been that the little rewind arm just isn't long enough.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't found it tight but the rewind lever is a right pain as it keeps folding up as you rewind. I also find it to be a little flimsy, fixed on the later cameras I beleive.

Shooter
    35mm
    Send it back for repair if still under warranty. Whatever is causing the problem may be adding wear and tear that will cause a mechanical failure sooner than otherwise encountered.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin