Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,268   Online: 808

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    well just my camera in the other day and waiting for it stop raining long enough to go and get some shot of the after rain look...the water on the leaves and the smell of the rain afterwards is pleasnat to me as well..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings View Post
    The nice thing about APUG is that even if you post something in the wrong forum, it will just be politely moved by the moderators. Generally speaking this is a pretty friendlyplace full of supportive people - I would not fear the consequences of a genuine mistake or misunderstanding. Really, the divisions of the forums are there to help you and others interested in a similar subject matter - simply easier to find the advice you need or post your views for those who would be interested. I wouldn't worry so much.
    Having said that, I think the RF forum should be left alone and cater to all those who enjoy the unique experience of RF cameras regardless of format - but of course one could argue that the MF forum does that just fine for the somewhat smaller number of MF rf's (although not that much smaller, judging from the respones and the frequency of posts relating to the various older cameras, Fujis, Mamiyas, etc.). Its just my personal opinion that the RF "experience" if you will, transcends format and should have a forum all its own here on APUG - just as it does now.

Peter.
    Why not make them BOTH Sub-Forums.

In other words, Once you click on Rangefinder Forums, you then get to choose,
    between 35 mm & Med-Format / Large Format.

Remember the Graphics.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanishing Point Ent. View Post
    Why not make them BOTH Sub-Forums.

In other words, Once you click on Rangefinder Forums, you then get to choose,
    between 35 mm & Med-Format / Large Format.

Remember the Graphics.
    Fully agree !

Peter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin