Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,981   Online: 833

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rollei 35

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just picked up the Rollei 100XLC flash for next to nothing. I don't consider it much of a flash camera but I've shot some fill flash with it on a few occasions now and it just doesn't balance with my small "cobra head" Vivitar.

"ND" (my Rollei 35 consultant) strongly recommended this flash to me over the other offerings because it has some "auto" modes and packs a lot of power for its size. Its small and with its offset flash shoe sits flush along the bottom of the camera.

If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike, I think I have the same flash setup. Viva tiny cameras!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Does anyone have a copy of the instruction booklet of the Rollei 35 ? Found one via google but unable to print it. Prepared to pay for the shipping via paypal preferable. They charge up to 10 euro on ebay. Ridiculous.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is not much in that booklet that you don't know already, I think.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I bought two Rollei 35S cameras, Silver Anniversary models, in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia in the early 1980's -- I was going to put them on a bar and shoot stereo! I left one in the glove compartment of a rental car in Washington, and an hour later when I went back, what a surprise, no one had seen it. Gone with the wind. I still have and use the other, and yes that lens is very sharp. A great little camera -- and no light falloff in the corners like my little Oly XA.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Just received mine. It is like a piece of jewelry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Manual: http://www.stutterheim.nl/rollei/download/rollei35.pdf

Thanks to Ferdi Stutterheim for providing this.
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I bought also the XLC100 flash which is synchronising with the Rollei35 at any shutter speech. But how do you know than you get a good exposure. Or set it for example at 1/60 and f4 for 100 ASA film for indoor scenes.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello All,

I've just found and joined this forum which is brilliant. Like BBonte I'm based in Belgium (Brussels in my case).

I acquired a Rollei 35S a few months ago and have been knocked out by the quality of the Sonnar lens which easily equals those of some of my larger lens cameras. This little camera travels with me everywhere now (at the expense of my trusty Minox GS-E!).

All the best

redsnapper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin