Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,659   Online: 1025

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Brim

Snip

I could just get an M6, too, but I figure that a user M2 + trip to Solms for framelines would still be cheaper than buying an M6.
    Stephanie,

I would suspect that Leica Camera, USA should be able to change the rangefinder and the camera would not need to go back to Solms.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Found out recently that DAG can do it...but I won't do it right away. I'll be too busy saving up for lenses.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell
    My black M4 cost about $450 in 1969. It's worth about $3000 today, to a collector, which is about the the value of that $450 corrected for inflation.

Had I invested that money, I would have done much better than broken even.

On the other hand, I've paid for a couple university degrees, and a mortgage, health care, and a small retirement. And we still are ticking along, my Leica and I.

So, you Leica haters, go suck an egg.
    which inflation calculator did you use? westegg.com says $2389.48. not *that* bad. then again, i know zilch about investing...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin