Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,904   Posts: 1,521,237   Online: 1085

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Canonet QL17- GIII and I like it a lot, don't use it much because I prefer my Franka Solida folder med format better, but it is a great camera

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSYD
    That's an interesting nickname for someone in NL. Are you Japanese?

If so, subarashi !!
    I'm Dutch, but my lady is Japanese!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have a Canon VT deluxe - a QL17 GIII, Black QL17 and QL19 - The Black QL 17 is my favourite Canon Rangefinder. Although the 50 1.2 that came with the VT deluxe spends most of its life on my M3

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a much abused P that I bought new in the 1960s and a 7 with 50mm f/1.4 bought used in Okinawa in 1968 for $35!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got a IIb and IVSB. Used to have a IIIb and a 7, but these have been scrapped.

They don't get to be used as much as my FSU rangefinders though. My IIb was last seen sporting a red lizard (snake?) trim and collapsible FED 50 mm lens.
    FED ZORKI SURVIVAL SITE
    RANGEFINDERFILIPINAS
    Zorkikat.Com

"不管黑猫白猫能抓到老鼠就是好猫。" 邓小平
    It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.-邓小平

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Canonet 28 and a GIII QL19 - both in need of new light seals but both taking good photos still.
    Larry
    Bessa L, Electro 35 GSN, Elan 7NE, Olympus XA and XA2, Digital Rebel XT

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    I also have the (apparently) ubiquitous QL17, though lately I have been neglecting it for a little Olyumpus RC35 I picked up last week.
    She: What do you do for a living?
    Me: I take pictures.
    She: Oh, you're a photographer.
    Me: No,... I'm an art thief. :)

Shooter
    35mm
    I also have 2 QL17 GIIIs, but I've been using my CL lately. I'll have to dust off the Canon and shoot a roll or two.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have this Canonet QL-17 (non G-III) wich I kind of gave up on after one roll of film through it, it later turned out to be the fault of fogged, way-out-of-date TMY I had used... Insipered by this thread I loaded it with a fresh roll of HP5+ and gave it another shot. And it`s great!

[SIZE=1]Hp5+ at EI200, HC-110 Dil B[/SIZE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canonet-1.jpg   canonet-2.jpg   canonet-3.jpg  
    Amund

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Steph; For a brief shining moment week before last I was the proud owner of a beauty QL19, bought it for $40 at a local camera shop for a canoe trip, didn't want to risk the M3....had a ball shooting away with it, lots of fish and nature shots.
    Hit a rock, over went the canoe, and down it went. Was just able to dive after it and got it....but after 10 days of drying the shutter will trip but won't adjust, and the aperture is stuck at F16 or so. Meter works though.... but according to my shop it's a nice looking paperweight now.
    Jury still out on the film, haven't picked it up yet.
    I'll probably grab another one next canoe trip (along with a new rod & reel, the river gods took those as well).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin