Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,270   Online: 1107

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Time to get started Nikonians!

While we will never match the number of posts of the Leicans - we who love the Nikon S-mount line will always know we have the best of the best.

So what say? Fellow Nikonians - time to start posting it all. Love, adulation, hints and kinks, solutions and queries.

Thank you, Sean, for creating this space - now, let's use it!

Hasta la vista rangefinderforum.com. It's all happening on APUG!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You should drop noted Nikon rangefinder enthusiast, Nikon Kui, a note about this forum. Maybe Brian Sweeney too. Both do (and used to) generate a lot of Nikon posts on RFF.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wish I could reasonably afford a Nikon rangefinder. I have tons of Nikon SLRs but all my rangefinders are Soviet. Oh well.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackinaw
    You should drop noted Nikon rangefinder enthusiast, Nikon Kui, a note about this forum. Maybe Brian Sweeney too. Both do (and used to) generate a lot of Nikon posts on RFF.
    I would gladly do that - but I was 'banned' from RFF a few months ago. Someone else whose has posting privileges on RFF will have to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim
    I wish I could reasonably afford a Nikon rangefinder. I have tons of Nikon SLRs but all my rangefinders are Soviet. Oh well.
    Jim,

Check eBay - "user" Nikon RF prices have come down quite a bit - particularly S2's.

But, anyway, remember the Kiev 4 is (partially) Nikon S-mount compatible (i.e. via Contax) so don't hesitate to check this sub-forum.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin