Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,418   Online: 724

Shooter
    Large Format

Website or catalog???

Is there a factory web site or can I find a catalog for Voightlander cameras. I just want to know what is available before I purchase. I have found several sales web sites but if you don't already know what you are looking for they are not a lot of good. I want to read about each camera, lens and accessory currently in production, not everyones opinion just the specs on what is being made so I can decide for myself. It seems strange for a modern company to have no web site or catalog but rely on word of mouth to sell it's products.
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You have probably already seen this site, but cameraquest do describe themselves as the Cosina Voigtlander USA Distributor, and they seem to have a lot of information on their site:

cameraquest

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can also go to the Japanese website for Cosina:

http://www.cosina.co.jp

The Zeiss Ikon information is also there, since they are the distributor in Japan. Nothing in English, but the images, diagrams, and most numbers for specifications are easy enough to figure out just by looking. Dig around the site enough, and there are even some nice image examples using various lenses.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    www.voigtlaender.de

It is on English language too...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks

Thats what I was looking for. Forgot to try .DE.

John
    DIGITAL IS FOR THOSE AFRAID OF THE DARK.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin