Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,401   Online: 721

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rfshootist
    A purist I am not, but I know that a sharp photo is not an almost sharp photo and that if you want to see what these expensive RF lenses really can achieve for 35 mm format you must give them at least a chance.

That does NOT mean that I always take a tripod or monopod with me, but I do so always when the circumstances allow me the use of one of both.

I don't feel like getting burned at the stake for saying my true opinion about this RF myth of allegedly sharp photos @ 1/4 sec free hand, and I don't want to open a can o' worms in the forum either , so I better stop here.

bertram
    No argument, I've just read a few too many articles implying that if you aren't carrying a tripod you aren't serious.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DBP
    No argument, I've just read a few too many articles implying that if you aren't carrying a tripod you aren't serious.
    Is that a Leica Table-Top tripod in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just checking Frank-G's portfolio. Now i know what he is talking about. Impressive!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin