Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,374   Online: 1106

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

By golly, I will buy a 2nd one!

Since I've concluded that my Nokton 50mm F1.5 is a great lens, I will buy another one for my other Bessa R3A. Why not, eh? I'm Canadian.

Shooter
    35mm
    The only problem is that everything will be black except for the case. I got that $1 brown case from http://www.cameraquest.com - nice case but it's not black. (In the old days I used to like chrome/silver better.)

Shooter
    35mm
    End of September. Maybe I'll dish out for a black case along with it. Silly me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank-G
    Why not, eh? I'm Canadian.
    What's the relevance of this? Just for us on the other side of the Atlantic (or is it just me?).

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith
    What's the relevance of this? Just for us on the other side of the Atlantic (or is it just me?). Steve.
    Dear Steve,

I'm beginning to wonder the same thing. He's clearly obsessed with Voigtlanders, which in itself is no bad thing, but his endless stream of posts about them seem to me to say very little apart from the fact that he's in love with a camera.

I'm also puzzled at anyone buying two identical lenses. I normally carry two bodies and two lenses (35/1.4 and 75/2) and it doesn't take long to switch them from one body to the other.

Cheers,

Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Roger, I was thinking more of the relevance of the 'why not, I'm a Canadian' comment but I wondered why anyone would want two identical lenses too!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    At one time I had 5 50mm E's, 2 100mm E's. I sold 1 100mm and quickly replaced it with a 105mm F2.5. However, now I am a Bessa p_mp. It's a Canadian thing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    At one time I had 5 50mm E's, 2 100mm E's. I sold 1 100mm and quickly replaced it with a 105mm F2.5. However, now I am a Bessa p_mp. It's a Canadian thing.
    Afraid not.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    35mm
    Okay, it's a Vancouver thing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay, it's a Vancouver thing.
    I doubt it.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin