Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,052   Online: 964

Shooter
    35mm

Walz Envoy 35 info needed

Hello All,
    I recently acquired a Walz Envoy 35 Rangefinder at a camera swap. It seems to be in good working order. I'm in the process of shooting a roll of Tri-X with it. Serial # is 90159. Lens is a Nitto Kogaku - S Kominar 1:1.9 F=4.8cm, seven element. This camera feels very solid & well made. I've shot with Konica sII, Konica auto SII & Kiev rangefinders. My other cameras are Nikon mf & Rollei Twin lens. My questions are: Does any know the history or background of this model, year of manufacture? The motorcycle photo was shot using Tri-X f8 @ 250.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails envoy6.jpg   envoy4.jpg   envoy3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Google! Google! Google! Lotsa hits, many relevant.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

On Walz

Just wanted to say I have used the Walz wide and was extremely suprised, and happy....hope you will enjoy the envoy just as much!

Nancy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are quite nice with an excellent 7 element Zeiss Sonnar copy lens. I've repaired a few of them now.

Big camera though IMO
    If it says Zeiss or Rollei, the answer is YES!
    My Flickr Gallery

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin