Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,807   Posts: 1,581,448   Online: 1110

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Actually I too read a lot about lack of coherence between J12 and canon P checked it sold my old silver Jupiter. Soon on several occasions I found canon P woth J12, the only difference was it was later, black version last week I tried black J12 on my canon P and it was ok. s/n suggested it was from early seventies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Tried the Industar-50

Hello everyone,

I have just tried to fit a collapsible Industar-50 on my Bessa-L, and, in the beginning it seems fine, excepted the dreadful facts that :
    - it cannot be fully screwed, because the rear of the distance lever came in contact with the body (there is a little screw, back of the lock button), and simply scratchs it.
    - it *must NOT* be collapsed, because the Industar locking bayonet come in contact with the Bessa baffling (not the shutter, thankfully).

It's a pity, since this lens gives very nice results, with his original camera, which is a Mir Rangefinder (a Zorki avatar).

Maybe this warning maybe useful to someone,

Best regards,

Raphael

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin