Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,429   Online: 1218

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I received my New/Old folder today

Hi all
    I just wanted to share my enthusiasm about receiving my new Bessa I from Jurgen today. I have an Kodak Tourist folder that I have not used ever since I got it several years ago.It is 620 format and rolling my own film on a smaller spools did not appeal to me. I bought some J&C film and tried it a month ago, simple to use and I liked 6X9 format. I wanted to get 6X9 for 120 film. Suggestions on this forum and experiences of others who used Jurgen in the past, I decided to pass on Big auction site and give Jurgen a try. What a wonderful experience. After I placed the order it was here within 14 days all nice and shiny. And I did not have to spend a kings ransom to get it.

Thank you all who have placed your experiences on this forum and link to Jurgen site.

Long live film

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Congrats Greg. Hope you participate in the MF Folder Month. http://www.apug.org/forums/forum61/32933-november-medium-format-folding-camera-month.html
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Alex
    I definitely will. This coming weekend suppose to be nice. I am going out on Sunday.

Greg
    Looking is a gift, but seeing is power.

Buster6X6

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin