Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,887   Online: 1187

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rollei 35 S

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    With the focus preset according to dept of field scales. It can be shot as fast as you can crank the lever.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I think the "slowness" comment was about the time taken to set up for a new subject rather than frame-rate once the appropriate shutter-speed, aperture and focussing distance have been selected.

It's a fair point. The handling is very quirky and people tend to either love or hate the things. As stated, I'm in the "love" camp (That sounds so much kinkier than I intended! Fun though! ), but I can understand people who aren't.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    35mm RF
    As with many cameras, select the right tool for the job. The Rollei 35 is a great small travel camera, maybe an every day camera. Not good for sports, and not a camera that I would treat too roughly.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To all ROLLEI 35 camera lovers!

FRANKE & HEIDECKE will re-launch a small series of exclusive ROLLEI 35 cameras in Spring or early summer this year.

Cheers

Shooter
    35mm
    I've tried look up the aforementioned information on the net. No luck. Please keep us posted about any new Rolle 35's or if you can let us know what website you found this info. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love my 35T with it's Tessar lens, and actually prefer the rendition and character of the Tessar for B&W street work vs. my Contax T2 with it's Sonnar lens. The Tessar is VERY sharp, assuming it's properly in sync and adjusted, I hated it until I had a CLA and found it was WAY off. Now I think it's right up there in sharpness to any other lens I own.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic camera ... I have only just started using mine and I absolutely love it's quirkyness. Reasonable 400 film and a Rollei 35 and you can handle most situations with ease. The tessar lens on mine is excellent even though only f3.5

With Fuji Superia 400

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bellayr View Post
    I've tried look up the aforementioned information on the net. No luck. Please keep us posted about any new Rolle 35's or if you can let us know what website you found this info. Thanks.
    I wonder if this is what Herr Schmalfuss was referring to?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Mmmmm! Tasteful!

:o

Think I'll stick with my black Tessar and chrome Sonnar, but each to their own!
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Images
    Kodachrome 64 ain't worth any effort to use. It's contrasty, not particularly sharp, has very limited latitude, and takes forever to get processed. Kodachrome II and Kodachrome 25 were worth fighting for, but no more...!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin