Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,387   Posts: 1,683,255   Online: 729

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Leica M5 in for a CLA

Well I'm finally gonna take the plunge and send Sherry Krauter my M5 and my 50 1.4 Summilux for service!! This is my number one camera around the house of my baby taking a bath and such so I might as well have it in tip top shape--I tried those shots with my Mamiya 7 but I need the DOF of 35 mm and the speed of the Summilux----that must be the reason the Summilux was made--to take pics of the kids in low light!! I was going to send just the body but she suggested both and actually that makes sense--my wallet does the thinking sometimes !! The M5, Summilux and Tri-X (at 200) make for a fine combination !!
    Joseph Burke

T42

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Joseph.

I have been very pleased with Sherry's work. She serviced my M3 body several years ago, and my 50mm collapsable Summicron earlier this year. Top notch work, in my view.

Henry Fisher

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm. I would LOVE to have an M5 and Summilux, but I could probably take baby shots with a Bessa T and Nokton 40... All the same, I am positive you will be ecstatic when the kit comes back from Sherry. Man, that will feel sweet in the hands.
    Honey, I promise no more searching eBay for cameras.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin