Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,288   Online: 982

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Unusually low or high humidity can shorten the life of a zinc-air battery. Ray-O-Vac recommends re-covering the air holes if used in intermittent service over more than 30 days or so and in low or high humidity.

http://www.audiologyonline.com/askex...uestion_id=175

So zinc-air battery life varies with the environment the camera is in.

Lee

Shooter
    35mm
    Check with www.criscam.com They have an MR-9 that may be helpful. It was for my Rollei 35.

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a timely thread and I'm very curious to see other's results with their batteries. I have a Konica Auto S3 that I got a new battery for in October of 2005 and I think it jus went dead in the last few days. Seems to be sudden thing in this case but was surprised to see that folks are getting only a couple of months out of their batteries.

My replacement was one of the ones that Henry's (Canada) sells to specifically replace the mercury batteries. I was going to start a thread about battery life for these cells but now I'll just go get a replacement.
    Wesmore Digital
    www.wesmoredigital.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin