Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,698   Online: 821

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Boyd View Post
    Is there a link yet? I would like to read this article, now that I know about it.
    Phototechniques only publishes a few of its articles on their website. It's very unlikely that the one you want will turn up there. They do have back issues available from their web site.

Lee

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm

Found the article!

I've found my issue containing the analyses of both lenses, and I just captured them with my Canon Digital Rebel XT and 50mm Canon macro lens under overlying grey skies. Four jpegs are attached. Enjoy.

Moderator's note: Attachments removed for copyright reasons. Just provide a citation and a summary, and interested readers can request the issue from the publisher or find it in a library.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 05-30-2007 at 11:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin