Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,316   Online: 883

Shooter
    Multi Format

My recent Jerusalem photo essay..

Not sure whether this is an appropriate forum, couldn't figure a general photography-dedicated one on APUG. Besides, the topic does relate to RF, so posting here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/street+work/

Few weeks back did a street work on Jerusalem, mostly covering old city.
    That is actually my first more or less serious street self-assignments. Went through 5 rolls of Tri-X (entire shot it B&W only), home developed (HC-110), scanned. The presented there is the outcome of 4 out those 5 rolls (the last one will be developed these days)

Shot on my both M3 and M6 while having 50mm 'Cron on M3 and 35mm 'Cron ASPH on M6.

It is my pleasure to invite you all to check out the look of Jerusalem as ween through my lenses, feel free to post here your comments..

Sincerely, Alex

Nice job, Alex.

For another view of the old city, mostly of the western wall:

http://www.jsteinbergphoto.com/Israel.html

Not as many as you have. I recognize many of your photos. Its a great destination for photography.

--Jeffrey Steinberg
    --Jeffrey

www.jsteinbergphoto.com (my avocation)
    www.reversis.com (my vocation)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Jeffrey.
    Western Wall is probably the most photographed location in Jerusalem and probably in Israel at all...having said that your images convey the holy feeling of that place...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin