Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,515   Posts: 1,543,722   Online: 894

Thread: AKA Relle

Shooter
    35mm

AKA Relle

Anyone know anything about this camera? Have a chance to buy but not hold in my hands. Is it LTM?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the Akarelle and Akarette. But what is LTM?
    Don't dream your life - live your dream.
    I'm using FILM because nature isn't made of squares.

Shooter
    35mm
    >Is it LTM?

No, Akarelle and Akarette have their own special lens mount. I don't have one, but I think they're cute.

@toyotadesigner: LTM = Leica Thread Mount

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used to have an Akarelle rangefinder with a 50/2.8 Schneider-Kreuznach and I believe I had a 35mm Schneider for it, too. There were two lenses but I only had it for a short time as it was stolen from me back in '97. I didn't even get to shoot with it. Anyway, as dirbel mentioned, it does not have a Leica thread mount. The mount was unique so lenses are probably difficult to find for this particular model. The mount involves a rotating collar on the lens that mates with the male thread on the camera body. There's also a pin on either the lens or the camera that mates with a slot (on the lens or the camera),... it's really a simple system, I'm just not good at explaining these kinds of things. Especially since I haven't seen it in ten years.
    Last edited by Marc Akemann; 12-08-2007 at 11:46 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling, word changes

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin