Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,859   Online: 951

boy scout

Leica New Jersey - Service Turnaround Time

I just sent my lens into NJ for repair earlier today!

Though I was given a quote of three weeks, I'm beginning to believe otherwise.

Anyone get any work from them done recently? How did you like it? :o

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by boy scout View Post
    I just sent my lens into NJ for repair earlier today!

Though I was given a quote of three weeks, I'm beginning to believe otherwise.

Anyone get any work from them done recently? How did you like it? :o
    Hi,
    Your post is (to me) not clear as to whether you seek opinions about the quality of the repair work or the turn-around. If the former, consider that "3 weeks" can mean "3 weeks in shop" and that shipping will add time to both the front and back end of the repair. (weeks if the item goes by ground round trip CA - NJ) "Time in shop" can also fail to address "time in shipping and receiving." If the timing is critical to you (e.g., going on vacation, etc.) you may wish to confirm this and perhaps make arrangements for expedited shipping. Best of luck.
    Celac

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin