Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,768   Online: 873

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bessa_L_R3a View Post
    Ok, then how come when I focus on a wall frame and the vertical sides are aligned, the top side is not? Is this also a distance issue? If I align right up to the top corner, the vertical side is good and the top side is slightly off ... It sort of bothers me, but if it will all come out in focus anyway then I´m not too concerned.
    If there is a vertical/horizontal focus discrepancy I suspect that something might be wrong with your camera (I can’t be sure since I have only used Leica cameras and they might work differently – although I doubt this). If I remember correctly you bought this camera recently and it should be under warranty. Have someone look at it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhner View Post
    If I remember correctly you bought this camera recently and it should be under warranty. Have someone look at it.
    Good memory! Yes, I did bring it in for the guy to look at it and he spent a few minutes focusing and checking it out and said he didn't notice anything wrong ... I'm not going to push it. If I start noticing a lot of blur issues I will deal with it again. I've only developed one roll so far and of that scanned just a few frames so I won't be sure yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    Thats a real shame. One person having a virtual monopoly on RF discussion is not good, particularly when that person has a vested interest in selling RF cameras.
    None this is my experience. Rangefinder Forum is a lively place where criticisms when warranted flow freely even if it includes Cameraquest which is rare. It is rare because IMHO he does a bang up job.
    Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, Nikon F, Nikon FE, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kivis View Post
    None this is my experience. Rangefinder Forum is a lively place where criticisms when warranted flow freely even if it includes Cameraquest which is rare. It is rare because IMHO he does a bang up job.
    I'd say the same of the CVUG (Cosina/Voigtlander Users Group) list, which Steve Gandy also runs. People freely criticize C/V products and talk about problems there. Gandy may step in occasionally and offer his views, but doesn't prevent or censor discussion about the hardware. If you read the cameraquest pages with your brain engaged, you can get a much better idea about the strengths and weaknesses of the C/V products than you can from any other retailer's web presence that I've seen.

Lee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin