Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,707   Posts: 1,482,859   Online: 968

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Try Frank Marshman --> Camerawiz@msn.com
    He has repaired various cameras for me. He is very fast, his prices are reasonable and he does good work.

Shooter
    35mm RF

Peachtree Camera 888-539-7824

Quote Originally Posted by abeku View Post
    I have two cameras that need repair: Petri Color 35 (needs a new cds cell) and a Olympus Pen S (28/3.5) (advances two frames a time!). The local store in Stockholm has run out of spare parts and cannot do it unfortunately. So I've tried to identify other repair shops abroad. I've contacted Essex Camera for an estimate but I'm open ears for other repair shops if you know any - regardless where ever they are in the world.
    - The best place I know of is in Atlanta, Georgia - PEACHTREE CAMERA. 888-539-7824

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If a camera fits your hand, rests easy on your eye and lets you enjoy photography; who's to say (other than the owner) that any price is too much to fix it?

You can buy Minolta SRTs all day long for $40, but you can't have mine for a thousand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin