Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,954   Posts: 1,586,007   Online: 707

Shooter
    35mm

Another CV Interview (Scott Vanthoff)!

Sorry I've been out of touch for a little while, but I've had some medical issues to deal with (type-1 diabetes + a hole in my foot) over the past couple of months. That, and my kids are keeping me ever more busy.

Anyway, I thought I'd start the new year (or, halfway between the Gregorian and Chinese new years ) by publishing another Q&A. This one was actually finished last year, but life gets in the way sometimes (Sorry, Scott!). This time the subject is Scott Vanthoff, operator of Mainline Photographics. Mainline Photographics is a family-owned photography shop in New South Wales, Australia and is Cosina-Voigtlander's only distributor in Australia and New Zealand.

You can read the interview at: http://www.cosina-voigtlander.com/content/view/68/92/

Enjoy!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Scott hasn't disclosed his close interest in ferrets, and the dog always growls at me.

Interesting interview and always great service from Mainline, and not quite the menagery this post might imply.

Regards - Ross

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Chambers View Post
    Scott hasn't disclosed his close interest in ferrets, and the dog always growls at me.

Interesting interview and always great service from Mainline, and not quite the menagery this post might imply.

Regards - Ross
    LOL

What I find interesting is:

1) His film sales are up.

and

2) He's the first distributor I've sent this set of questions to that doesn't wish Cosina would produce a digital RF.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin