Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,305   Online: 888

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    My version of the little flash sync doohicky is called a Hakosyn. Comes in a little sheetmetal case that's got a 3C in the lower right corner and is also marked Made in Germany. I've had it for 20 years or more but I'd bet you can find one on ebay occassionally (not right now though, I just checked)

Dan

PS Picture being worth a thousand words, I just added one.
    The gadget I referred to was a Leitz VACU (picture below), which fits over a specially modified version of the shutter speed dial. I am interested in this because I have a Leica IIIa with the special dial, which looks as if some lunatic has attacked it with a file. But no! It's meant to act as a trigger cam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leitz_vacu.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another vote for the IIIf. I picked one up last summer (my first Leica) and it's such a fun camera to use. With the collapsable Summar 50/2 I put on it it's very compact and fits in a coat pocket in winter. In summer it hangs around my neck the whole day without being tiring.

... and chicks prolly' dig 'em, too.
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another vote for a Leica IIIf RD ST.

Works well with color negative film if you like muted colors.
    I think it's pretty, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin