Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,271   Online: 803

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Fuji GS645 Bellows Replacement

Anyone recently replace a bellows on a Fuji GS645 Folding camera? I am looking for suggestions on who does this work, how well it was done, or has anyone done a replacement themselves?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera Wiz did mine a few years back. Very reasonable and prompt. They did an excellent job on mine.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just to update the question with current pricing -

Camera Bellows in the UK will ship a new one for 43 pounds -

Camera Wiz will install one for $265 & CLA shutter - they use the UK bellows.

I decided to send it in to Camera Wiz as they had a number of positive comments on this and other forums, and they use the bellows from Camera Bellows -

Shooter
    35mm
    Having just acquired a GS645 with leaky bellows, I would be interested to know of any repair facilities in the UK which could carry out this work.

I have been in touch with Camera Bellows, and they need my old bellows as a pattern for the new - unfortunately I don't currently know where to start in disassembling the GS645!! I have disassembled (and reassembled) quite a few shutters/cameras in the past, but I really don't want to mess this one up!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin