Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,311   Online: 1054

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stu

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A toughy. I use my Vito B all the time - I love the size of it, but as mentioned before, this all changes when the hood goes on. I shot three films the other day with it without the hood (having not gone 'hoodless' for some time.) The differences are barely worth mentioning. The lens always produces fantastic contrast and I won't be bothering with the hood again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Because of posting recently that someone made on this site I've been using my Vito B today for the first time for about twenty five years, I bought it new in 1959( I forgot I had it) I did use the hood because it's been pretty sunny today, but you can manage quite well without it most of the time.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Let me revise what I wrote before. In some situations, a lens hood will make a difference. In other situations, the difference will be negligible. This after shooting this week with the Vito B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin