Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,432   Online: 836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I also would be inclined to leave it on the camera. The whole thing of fumbling around to get it out and put it away presents another opportunity to drop it. And the Zeiss finders aren't inexpensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I keep the universal finder for my Contax in a screw top plastic drum that I stuffed with plastic foam it originally contained vitamin tablets.
    Ben

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    I only have a few small finders. When not in use I keep them inside empty film canisters. The canisters either go in my bag, my pocket, or in the pouches on my camera strap. Keeps the dust out and avoids having them rattle against other items.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The VF I use most is a 25 and thats in a small sturdy plastic bag. I keep the little bag in an outside pocket of my camera bag. The VF has survived so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin