Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,487   Online: 920

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Free Nikon Rangefinder LOL

Looked like an SP. ? I don't know but the styling was evident enough of a nicer rangefinder and since he included the name Nikon with the rest of the cameras consisiting of simple polaroids and stuff
    People are just not very careful. I clued him in a bit and he immediately took the ad down. lol "already been taken"

Don't worry
    If the seller hadn't recognized I would have given a couple hundred or so just cause I'm a nice guy..fair enough, right?

Some people will rob a person blind

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I still had the tab up
    here it was ..what is it?
    It seems to be going -for free- to an RIT prof to "show digital kids what 35mm was all about"
    :rolleyes:

Professor of ethics I take it
    I bet lol
    Last edited by sun of sand; 10-02-2008 at 06:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nah - that thing in the back row to the right? That's a brownie of some sort - takes a film size no longer available. Send it to me for safe disposal.

Shooter
    35mm
    While sending Anupam the Brownie, send me the Nikon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin