Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,423   Online: 1048

Shooter
    35mm

Issue with HiMatic E

Just got one on the cheap and loaded some zinc-air batteries into it. The wind lever still jams as well as the shutter (it resisted as I pushed it in and stayed pushed in, the button now can be pulled up and down.)

I'm about to just open the thing and seeing if I notice anything obvious. Any tips or common problems anyone knows about?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I use two RM640A batteries in mine. Unfortunately, after cleaning it up and fixing the contacts, the electronics are out on the shutter. Shutter opens, but does not close on its own. Lens is perfect, so maybe I can find another.

ANYWAY: The Zinc-Air batteries are suitable for low-current cameras that use CDS cells for metering. The HM-E draws a lot of power, and I'm thinking the Zinc Air batteries cannot deliver. Try two RM640A's.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin