Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,551   Posts: 1,544,900   Online: 922

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bessa R3M infinity alignment, how to adjust?

Dropped my Bessa today and now the rf infinity alignment is slightly off. Looked all over for a 'how to' with no luck. All I could find is how to adjust the vertical alignment, and that is no use to me.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine Bessa R2A had infinity alignment off from time I bought it. I was said it is due to short RF base. I checked by focusing on plain subject (grafiti on wall) with largest aperture of lens - f2,5 - (camera on tripod of course) on closest focus, 1 meter, 2 ,3 ,5, 7, 10, and as focus was allways good, I simply forget about it. It was 2 years ago, and I have no problems with focusing.

Me too didn't find nowhere how to align Bessa. I found for Konica S2 Auto (have it too), but not for Bessa. I think it is simillar procedure, but I need manual how to open top cover...

Sorry for not be able to help and good luck Andy...
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Andy
    Are there any screws on the front of the camera next to the viewfinder or rangefinder windows?.
    Leicas, both M and screwmount use a screw to cover the adjustment point.
    Check out an image of an M & you'll see what I mean. If nothing like that, check inside the body above the lens mount. There should be a follower that rides on the back of the lens. Look for a tiny screw near the pivot.

Vertical is usually under the accessory shoe.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    All you have to do is in this site.... good luck

http://www.arransalerno.com/blog/200...r-calibration/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin