Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,403   Online: 833

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes the M6 Classic has that problem, too. Those rangefinders aren't dextrous enough to remove the caps by themselves but they do notify you.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Merritt View Post
    Mike, you're a good sport for telling us! Thanks for the laugh, and glad it wasn't a camera problem.
    I agree.

Mike, I've done this myself. But now when it happens, I remember that the flashing is actually a built-in "take off the lens cap, you idiot!" warning light that Leica has provided but never explained to us.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, you've made my day by reassuring me it's not just me, I picked up one of my SLR s last week, took the lens cap off, looked through the viewfinder, and thought I'd gone blind everything was black, I then realized that the mirror lock was on:rolleyes:
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin