Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,101   Online: 1191

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nicca 3S returns!

My Nicca 3S has returned after being with Mark Hama for 7 months! It looks and sounds beautiful. I'll run some film through it this week and feel certain it will perform as it was intended. My read on Mark at this point is that he does outstanding work, is fairly priced and is sometimes slow. That may be a function of working on my 60 year old camera, for which there are probably not many spare parts floating around. This was my maiden voyage with Mark and although he gets outstanding marks on the areas already discussed, he gets a failing mark on communications. I'm glad he fixed my camera and I wish the communications had been less frustrating. Bill Barber

Shooter
    35mm RF
    In general, a well-made camera will need to be cleaned and lubricated. Rarely does a camera need parts to be replaced, unless there was physical damage to the camera.

I think what is behind these lengthy delays is that there simply aren't that many repair people these days, so the ones who do the work are becoming deluged with requests.

I hope you get some great photos with the Nicca.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin